Welcome to Sæbø Camping!
Open 1st April-31st October.
Sæbø Camping is located in Øvre Eidfjord, approx. 300 m from the main road 7 between Oslo and Bergen.
The camping site is situated in beautiful and quiet surroundings between high mountains by the shore of Lake Eidfjord. The site covers an area of 30.000 m2. The terrain is flat with open grass-field split up by small groups of trees. Next to the site runs the salmon- and trout-river Bjoreio.
Capacity: 14 cabins (4 - 6 beds)
60, 10-16 Amp, el-outlets for caravans/mobile/tents
The servicebuilding is recently (2010) extended/rehabilitated and contains:
- Reception and kiosk. -Fresh breakfast-bread every morning.
- Wireless internet.
- Separate cabinets with sink, hot/cold running water and el- outlet.
- Showers with hot/cold water (10 nok coin-automates). Heated floor.
- Facilities for people with a disability, shower and toilet. Heated floor.
- Family room and changing room for babies. Heated floor.
- Laundry-room with washing machine, cloth dryer (3x 10 nok coins)
- Dishwashing rooms.
- Campingkitchen with stove, oven, workbench and sinks for dishwashing.
- Room for disposal of chemical toilets and outletwater from caravans.
- Freshwater for caravans.
For fishing and in the Eidfjord Lake we usually have boats and canoes for rent (although currently not for the 2020 season).
The camping site has a well-equipped playground for children.